Twenty years ago today I married my best friend. Here are twenty of the many, many things I love about you.
20. You don’t judge me when I eat
too much chocolate.
19. You are a master chef…on the grill.
18. You keep the lawn trimmed and looking good even if Daphne makes dead spots.
17. You always shovel/snowblow to keep our driveway and sidewalk clear after snow storms.
16. You pick up after yourself and always put your clean clothes away and the dirty ones in the hamper.
15. You make me laugh with your random bits of movie/tv trivia.
14. You enjoy sports, but you don’t let it take over your days/evenings sitting on the couch.
13. You stay fit by running which keeps me inspired to stay in shape.
12. You always eat my cooking even if it’s a new recipe that isn’t so great.
11. You are the primary chauffeur in our household and bring our kids to their activities even on cold, dark, snowy evenings.
10. You take the garbage out to the curb every week and (almost) never forget.
9. You take care of bringing my car in for oil changes and maintenance.
8. You listen to my problems without always trying to fix them.
7. You go on “guys weekends” which keeps you happy, which in turn keeps me happy.
6. You have been with me through good times and bad.
5. You always remember birthdays, anniversaries and other special days.
4. You are the life of the party.
3. You are an amazing father to our children.
2. You make me a better person.
1. You are the love of my life.
Happy 20th Anniversary!