We have had so much rain during the month of August (3 more inches just last night) that the mushrooms have taken over at the base of our oak tree.

Jack-O-Lantern Mushrooms
Clustered By The Old Oak Tree
Jack-O-Lantern Mushrooms & Unidentified Mushroom

They are attractive to look at and they glow in the dark, but apparently are toxic if ingested.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.