My little take on the popular Visa commercials…
- Trip #1 to vet after dog gets into something, has allergic reaction, needs several lab tests, steroid shot and prednisone prescription – $361.78
- Trip #2 to vet to pick up doxycycline antibiotic for positive Lymes disease test – $23.79
- Trip #3 to vet the next week because allergic reaction returns, needs another steroid shot and prednisone prescription – $79.17
- Trip #4 to vet because dog gets stung by insect, face swells, stops eating for three days, needs another steroid shot and prednisone prescription – $116.43
- Seeing your daughter with her (now healthy) dog after being gone for several days…priceless.
*All of the above events happened within the past three weeks. Fingers crossed that we are done with the vet until next year’s check up.
2 thoughts on “Priceless”
cute way of summing up the story, I’ll have to go look through your past posts and images, I want to see them all now